- I am now and have always been in love with the Diego of San. Love. When I lived there as a small/medium sized child, I thought I was beautiful with my long blonde hair and tan skin and blue eyes peeping out at all of the people who I imagined were saying to themselves "Dear Lord, look at that child, she's simply the most gee-OR-geous small/medium sized child I have eh-vuh seen, I do dee-clayuh" but I'm not sure why I imagined them to sound like southern belles. I just did.
- I know San Diego like the back of my hand. I go there for no reason at all quite frequently. Its my most favorite So Cal area. I can walk to a ton of places and always see something different. Plus, all the girls there are hot. All of them. Thats so hot.
- Hobos. Tons of them. They all just blend in with the area whiteys. Or they blend in with all of the mexicans who live there. Its such a friendly community, all the hobo love.
- Mexican food.
- Old Town.
- MIDGET VILLAGE!!!!! Ok, one time I heard there was a scary midget community who lives there. They live on a hill near La Jolla (my absolute second favorite place on earth) and they have little doors and little houses and little cars and little babies and little beds. Oh and I heard that if you come upon this little hidden village they come out of their houses and stand in the doorways and stare at you. Holy crap, do you ever type something scary and you scare the crap out of yourself? K, me too.
- Seaport Village. They have a kite shoppe there. Nuff said.
Thursday, May 11, 2006
Hipp Hipp Hooree!!!
My brother just called because he got into law school. He's going to Cal Western in San Diego, so he and his pregnant wife and their year old little boy are moving. This is exciting for oh so many reasons. Let me list a few right now, in no particular order, NOW WITH BULLETS!:
Posted by Number Mouth at 10:35 AM