Thursday, August 17, 2006

Totally Addicted

You all know I'm a reality tv WHORE, and how I loves me some Project Runway, Big Brother All Stars, Laguna Beach, The Hills (soooooooooooooooooooo good, omg!) etc....

now, I present to you my absolute favorite:

Work Out

Trés sigh... I thought I'd hate it, nay, DESPISE IT! Mais non. I love. Love so much...


Hot lesbian lady opens Beverly Hills sports club, has hot Brazilian girlfriend who is muy jealouso, tons of gay men who look oh so fabulous all the time, drama, baby mama's, Beverly Hills mom's who are hot and obviously bi-curious, cute laptop dogs. My oh my, tis so good.

Tune in, report back.

3 comments:

K. H. said...

i would......IF I HAD CABLE GOKLSDJFLSKDJFLASDFSDFAAMMITTTTTTTTTTTT

Nightmare said...

Yeah we got hooked on the Workout too. I was looking at the flicker page of yours and I noticed a picture of mine on there!! You could at least give a brother some credit!!!LOL

Number Mouth said...

Is that where I got it from?!?!??!

Thank you, Jesus! I could not for the life of me remember where I'd copied it from! Done. Credit given, my dear.