Saturday, July 29, 2006

Jonah can't stop kissing this baby...




I can't stop snapping pictures of this tiny boy

The baby's laying in bed with his daddy right now. He likes to get in bed with us every morning and snuggle and I must admit, its my favorite time of the day. Who'da thunk a night owl like me would turn into such a morning person. I had completely forgotten what having a newborn was like. Its heaven and I am soaked in it. I'm so in love, forgive me for gushing. Oh and daddy? He thinks I'm the best goddess princess around for giving birth to his baby...one more benefit. He worships us. I could not be happier...knock on wood.



2 comments:

Holy Schmidt said...

Don't knock on wood! That's how you made the baby in the first place!

Number Mouth said...

haha, totally. Good advice, as usual from you, miss melli.