- diet Coke
- Red Vines
- the Walk The Line soundtrack with Joaquin Phoenix and Reese Witherspoon singing all of the songs.
I'm gonna die without these things I think. Seriously.
- diet Coke, my mother drank it, we used to steal it because she'd never let us have it so when we did get our mitts around a can of it, we thought we'd just won the lottery. Hence forth, I am an addict.
- Ok, um, no reason, I just need to tell you I've NEVER, EVER EVEN ONCE in my life gone to the movies without them. Ever. I go before hand and make sure I buy soft ones. Every time. I'm OCD, sue me. I also just likes what I likes...
- First, Joaquin Phoenix = so so so hot. Scars and all. Omg. Secondly, his deep voice, all Johnny Cash like. Oh, don't get me wrong, I loves me some Cash, but holy crap...when JP sings deep like that, I melt into a puddle of passionate mess. Whew, I need a shower for real. I love deep voices like no other. Somebody help me. Plus, I think Reese is the cutest actress alive. She's so cute.
- I get headaches daily. That's all. Oh oh! And it has caffeine as a bonus! yay!
ps, deep voices + me = panties off.
Also, so you know my state of mind right now...I have all 4. Yep, now would be the time to ask me for money. I'm happy.