Friday, April 21, 2006

OooO!

I bleached my hair for my birthday. I'm blonde like no other. Its cute, and I have the cutest skirt on! Just so you know.

Also, K-Fed is hosting a listening party for his new Album tonight at Pure Nightclub here in Vegas. I'm ashamed to say...I want to go so bad. I can get in if I want to, I'm local and I know people but dude...I only want to go because it will be like watching a train wreck...a bloody, gorey juicy train wreck. Plus I'm kind of obsessed with White Trash Britney. Sue me.

6 comments:

K. H. said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Number Mouth said...

i hate when you do that, lady

K. H. said...

oopsy-daisy

Mr Anigans said...

what's k-fed?

Number Mouth said...

its your mom.

lilmammal said...

If I had the option to go, I could not resist. I might not tell anyone, but I'd go.